Master's Programme in Energy Technology "EnTeDI" 2019-2020 (120 ECTS)
MSc in Energy Technology "EnTeDI" is taught in Finnish
This is a Master of Science in Technology (M.Sc. Tech.), (Diplomi-insinööri in Finnish) degree amounting to 120 ECTS credits
Higher university degree gives eligibility to apply for scientific doctoral studies
Duration two years, full-time studies of 60 ECTS per academic year
This MSc programme is suitable for distance learning.
Learning Outcomes of the Programme
After completion of the MSc programme EnTeDI, the graduate
- demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of the important technologies, practical applications, processes and actions concerning energy generation, power systems and energy markets, and the use of energy
- adopts the principles of life cycle thinking and sustainable development in the domain of energy
- is able to apply and develop mathematical models for solving problems in energy technology
- is able to organize projects and has good teamwork skills in project groups
- is able to communicatesand work in the scientific and research community.
The Master's degree (120 ECTS) consists of core studies, specialisation studies, minor studies and free elective studies. A Master's Thesis and a seminar is included in the specialisation studies.
Studies in energy technology (in Finnish)