Master's programme in Mechanical Engineering (JEDI) 2019-2020 (120 ECTS cr)
This programme is taught in Finnish.
After completing the Master's Programme in Mechanical Engineering (JEDI) the graduate will be able to:
• provide an understanding of the functioning of mechatronic machines and equipment, their dynamics analysis and simulation in designing the multi-tech products
• identify and apply the needs and special features of other fields of technology in the product development processes
• provide an insight into the design, manufacturing methods and the factors that influence the sustainability and reliability of welded products and metal structures
• manage the principles of the welding processes of metal materials most commonly used in industry
• manage the principles of manufacturing processes most commonly used in industry
• logically outline and innovatively solve the production and manufacturing problems that emerge from industry
• combine material selection into a design of a manufacturing-friendly product.