Master's Programme in Engineering, Entrepreneurship and Resources 2019-2020 (120 ECTS)
This triple degree programme is called “International Master of Science in Engineering, Entrepreneurship and Resources”.
The coordinating institution of this triple degree is Technische Universität Bergakademie Freiberg, Germany.
Students are admitted from the following five home universities:
University of Miscolc, Hungary
Ovidius University of Constanta, Romania
Technical University of Kosice, Slovakia
University of Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina
Dnipro University of Technology, Ukraine.
• This is a Master of Science in Technology (M.Sc. Tech.), Diplomi-insinööri (DI) degree amounting to 120 ECTS, which is arranged a triple degree programme
• A higher university degree gives eligibility to apply for scientific doctoral studies
• Duration two years, full-time studies of 60 ECTS per academic year.
Learning Outcomes of the Programme
After completion of the MSc programme in Engineering, Entrepreneurship and Resources (MSc ENTER, a triple degree programme), the graduate specialising
in Process Engineering and Entrepreneurship
• has the courage to create innovations and new technical solutions from circular economy point of view
• possesses management and cooperation skills needed in the modern working environment including project work
• is able to apply specific methods and methodology on data
• has the basic knowledge of entrepreneurship theory that integrates creativity, resource-based characteristics and finance
• is able to prepare a business plan for a new start-up process.
The students of the Master’s Programme in Engineering, Entrepreneurship and Resources specialise in Process Engineering and Entrepreneurship.
The Master's degree (120 ECTS) consists of
- specialisation studies including a Master's thesis and a seminar
- credit transfer of a min. of 30 ECTS from a student's home university
- credit transfer of a min. of 30 ECTS from Technische Universität Bergakademie Freiberg
- there are no minor studies or free elective studies.
Master's degree studies in chemical engineering