Master’s programme in Accounting 2019-20
This programme is taught in Finnish
-Degree: Master of Business Administration (M.Sc. Econ.& Bus.Adm.)
- Extent 120 ECTS credits, duration 2 years
- Higher university degree, gives eligibility to scientific doctoral studies
1. The student is a competent expert in Accounting and
- is be able to produce and critically analyse business related accounting information.
- is able to apply business related accounting information and knowledge in strategic decision making.
- will demonstrate a professional and critical perspective on contemporary accounting theory and practice.
2. The student is competent in applied business research and
- is able to systematically analyze discipline-related research problems
- is able to draw well justified conclusions and analytically discuss the implications of produced research results
- is able to produce an academic research report according to the principles for good scientific conduct
3. The student has responsible business skills and
- has a profound understanding on the discipline-specific responsibility issues
- is able to critically evaluate consequences of business decisions from a responsibility perspective
4. The student demonstrates competencies in teamwork and
- is an effective team member and capable at solving problems in teams
- has good collaboration and interpersonal communication skills