Master's programme in Supply Management (MSM) 2018-19
This Study Guide includes the learning outcomes, degree structure and curriculum of the master's programme in Supply Management (MSM) 2018-19.
• Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration, M.Sc.(Econ. & Bus.Adm.), 120 credits, duration 2 years.
• Higher university degree, gives eligibility to scientific doctoral studies.
After completing the programme students:
• understand the strategic role of supply management and purchasing in global business and value creation
• are able to develop and evaluate supply management strategies in global context
• are able to develop and analyze purchasing and supply management processes as a part of business strategy
• know the main theories of managing supply, suppliers and value networks
• recognize the global supply network risks and challenges
• can apply relevant methods and skills to manage supply chains and supplier relationships
• have strong analytical skills and can apply tools required for professional practices.