Master's programme in Strategy, Innovation and Sustainability (MSIS) 2018-19
This Study Guide includes the learning outcomes, degree structure and curriculum of the master's programme of Strategy, Innovation and Sustainability (MSIS) 2018-19.
• Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration, M.Sc.(Econ. & Bus.Adm.), 120 credits, duration 2 years.
• Higher university degree, gives eligibility to scientific doctoral studies.
After completing the programme, students will be able to:
• discuss and assess theories and models related to strategy, innovation and sustainable value creation
• analyze managerial problems and make strategic decisions related to innovations in the context of international business and sustainable value creation
• demonstrate analytical business skills
• utilize intercultural and teamwork competences
• conduct an independent scientific research project, report and present it professionally
• show a global, innovative, and sustainability-aware mindset