Master's Programme in Strategic Finance and Business Analytics (MSF) 2018-19
This Study Guide includes the learning outcomes, degree structure and curriculum of the master's programme in Strategic Finance and Business Analytics (MSF) 2018-19.
• Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration, M.Sc. (Econ. & Bus.Adm.), 120 credits, duration 2 years.
• Higher university degree, gives eligibility to scientific doctoral studies.
LEARNING OUTCOMES OF THE PROGRAMME
After completing the MSF programme the students will be able to:
• describe and examine main theories and concepts of finance and international financial markets
• understand the supporting role of information technology in business and in decision-making and evaluate possibilities to use information technology in business development
• demonstrate analytical financial and business skills in practice
• conduct an independent scientific research project, report and present it professionally