Master's Programme in International Marketing Management (MIMM) 2018-19
This Study Guide includes the degree structure, learning outcomes and curriculum of the master's programme in International Marketing Management (MIMM).
• Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration, M.Sc. (Econ. & Bus.Adm.), 120 credits, duration 2 years.
• Higher university degree, gives eligibility to scientific doctoral studies.
The overall purpose of the MIMM programme is to provide the students with knowledge, skills, values and attitudes in marketing management. The programme builds on previous studies at the undergraduate level in marketing, international business and/or technology management. After completing the programme, students will be able to:
1. understand and assess the challenges of turbulent business environments
2. evaluate and design sustainable strategies in such environments either in marketing, international business and/or technology management fields and in their intersection
3. apply relevant business skills
4. acquire and develop relevant additional knowledge and skills to support subject based expertise, international readiness and personal development
5. conduct an independent scientific research project and report it
6. utilize strong analytical skills and apply tools required for professional practices
7. show a market-oriented, global, entrepreneurial and sustainable mindset.