Master's Programme in Energy Technology 2018-2019 (120 ECTS)
MSc in Energy Technology is taught in Finnish
Learning Outcomes of the Programme
After completion of the M.Sc. programme in Energy Techonoly, the graduate will
• be able to analyse, plan and select energy conversion processes for different applications, taking into account the technical, economic, environmental and sociological aspects
• be able to design equipment and processes with respect to energy technology
• be able to apply and develop mathematical models for solving problems in energy technology
• be able to lead and organize both domestic and international projects
• be able to communicate and work in society, in industry as well as in the scientific and research community.
The Master's degree (120 ECTS) consists of core studies, specialisation studies, minor studies and elective studies. The Master's Thesis and Seminar is included in the specialisation studies.
https://uni.lut.fi/fi/energiatekniikka (in Finnish)