Master's Programme in International Marketing Management (MIMM) 2019-20
This Study Guide includes the degree structure, learning outcomes and curriculum of the master's programme in International Marketing Management (MIMM).
• Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration, M.Sc. (Econ. & Bus. Adm.), 120 credits, duration 2 years.
• Higher university degree, gives eligibility to scientific doctoral studies.
1. The student is a competent expert in the field of international marketing management and
- is able to analyze managerial challenges in the international marketing environment
- is able to develop international marketing-related strategies
- is able to critically evaluate international marketing-related strategies and their implementation
2. The student is competent in applied business research and
- is able to systematically analyze discipline-related research problems
- is able to draw well justified conclusions and analytically discuss the implications of produced research results
- is able to produce an academic research report according to the principles for good scientific conduct
3. The student has responsible business skills and
- has a profound understanding on the discipline-specific responsibility issues
- is able to critically evaluate consequences of business decisions from a responsibility perspective
4. The student demonstrates competencies in teamwork and
- is an effective team member and capable at solving problems in teams
- has good collaboration and interpersonal communication skills