Master's Programme in International Marketing Management (MIMM) 2019-20
This Study Guide includes the degree structure, learning outcomes and curriculum of the master's programme in International Marketing Management (MIMM).
• Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration, M.Sc. (Econ. & Bus. Adm.), 120 credits, duration 2 years.
• Higher university degree, gives eligibility to scientific doctoral studies.
The student is a competent expert in the field of international marketing management and is able to
- analyze managerial challenges in the international marketing environment
- develop international marketing-related strategies
- critically evaluate international marketing-related strategies and their implementation.
The student is competent in applied business research and is able to
- systematically analyze discipline-related research problems and analytically discuss the implications of research results produced
- produce an academic research report according to the principles for good scientific conduct
The student is able to apply relevant business skills.
The student has a profound understanding on the discipline-specific responsibility issues and is able to critically evaluate consequences of business decisions from a responsibility perspective.
The student demonstrates competencies in teamwork and
- is an effective team member and capable at solving problems in teams
- has good collaboration and interpersonal communication skills
The student shows a market-oriented, global, entrepreneurial and sustainable mindset.