Master's Programme in International Business and Entrepreneurship (MIBE) 2019-20
This Study Guide includes the degree structure, learning outcomes and curriculum of the master's programme in International Business and Entrepreneurship (MIBE).
• Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration, M.Sc. (Econ. & Bus.Adm.), 120 credits, duration 2 years.
• Higher university degree, gives eligibility to scientific doctoral studies.
The programme builds on previous studies at the undergraduate level in international business and markets. This programme prepares you to become an entrepreneurial leader in a global setting. In MIBE- programme, you will learn how to develop the entrepreneurial competencies for creating a new business and leading its growth to international markets. The learning goals are following:
1. The student is a competent expert in the field of international business and international entrepreneurship and
- is able to analyze challenges in international business environment
- is able to develop strategies for internationalization of SMEs
- is able to apply international business theories to present managerial recommendation
2. The student is competent in applied business research and
- is able to systematically analyze discipline-related research problems
- is able to draw well justified conclusions and analytically discuss the implications of produced research results
- is able to produce an academic research report according to the principles for good scientific conduct
3. The student has responsible business skills and
- has a profound understanding on the discipline-specific responsibility issues
- is able to critically evaluate consequences of business decisions from a responsibility perspective
4. The student demonstrates competencies in teamwork and
- is an effective team member and capable at solving problems in teams
- has good collaboration and interpersonal communication skills