Master's Programme in Strategic Finance and Analytics (MSF) 2019-20
This Study Guide includes the learning outcomes, degree structure and curriculum of the master's programme in Strategic Finance and Analytics (MSF) 2019-20.
• Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration, M.Sc. (Econ. & Bus. Adm.), 120 credits, duration 2 years.
• Higher university degree, gives eligibility to scientific doctoral studies.
Learning outcomes of the programme
1. Upon completion of the programme the student will be a competent financial manager with good business analytics skills and the student
- knows and can critically analyze the theories and methods in their field
- is able to choose and use correct and relevant tools and techniques for solving financial and business problems
- is able to apply his/her know-how in a real-world context with real world data
2. The student is competent in applied business research and
- is able to systematically analyze discipline-related research problems
- is able to draw well justified conclusions and analytically discuss the implications of produced research results
- is able to produce an academic research report according to the principles for good scientific conduct
3. The student has responsible business skills and
- has a profound understanding on the discipline-specific responsibility issues
- is able to critically evaluate consequences of business decisions from a responsibility perspective
4. The student demonstrates competencies in teamwork and
- is an effective team member and capable at solving problems in teams
- has good collaboration and interpersonal communication skills